cups-filters-1.2.0

David Brooke crux at dbrooke.me.uk
Thu Dec 10 12:39:55 UTC 2015

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 12:23:08PM +0000, Hazel Russman wrote:

> There are pages of these errors. They occur when pdftopdf is being linked by CXXLD.

I'm not entirely sure if this is relevant to your circumstances but I
have found that, following an upgrade from 3.1 to 3.2, it has in some
cases been necessary to rebuild some dependencies of a port.

The folowing is likely to do more than strictly necessary but should
rebuild all dependencies:

prt-get update -fr $(prt-get quickdep <port>)

David