PulseAudio dependency

Wawrzek Niewodniczanski main at wawrzek.name
Sat Dec 26 18:16:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've noticed that to build PulseAudio in Crux (at least release 3.2) I
had needed the 'fftw' port installed on my system. Could you please
add it to a list of 'core' or 'optional' dependencies.

Thanks,
Wawrzek

Also it might be good to add the list of 'optional' dependencies to
Readme file. Installing port you get a message about ports Readme. You
can read and decide how much optional dependencies are important for
you.

--
Dr  Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański    or Wawrzek for short
  PhD in Quantum Chemistry  & MSc in Molecular Engineering
   WWW: http://wawrzek.name E-MAIL: jobs at wawrzek.name
      Linux User #177124