Firefox in CRUX 3.2 has not icons

Wawrzek Niewodniczanski main at wawrzek.name
Tue Dec 29 20:10:25 UTC 2015

On 29 December 2015 at 17:38, Fredrik Rinnestam <fredrik at rinnestam.se> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 05:30:04PM +0000, Wawrzek Niewodniczanski wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Firefox in CRUX 3.2 doesn't have any icons in the interface. For
>> example there is no folders icon in bookmars toolbar and I see
>> following error message:
>>
>> (firefox:659): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'folder' for
>> stock: Icon 'folder' not present in theme hicolor
>
> Make sure you have all the gtk3 dependencies installed and that you have
> run the pre/post installation scripts for these ports.

I see gtk3 with all dependencies installed. I checked what ports have
install related scripts and it seemed to be dbus, glib and gtk3. Two
later scripts are identical, former one is rather not involve in the
problems. I ran all of them anyway. Still the same error message.

Wawrzek

PS. The way I checked what port in gtk3 dependency tree has install script:

for i in $(prt-get depends gtk3| awk '{print $2}'); do prt-get info
$i; done| grep -B 9  install| grep Name

Waw

--
Dr  Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański    or Wawrzek for short
  PhD in Quantum Chemistry  & MSc in Molecular Engineering
   WWW: http://wawrzek.name E-MAIL: jobs at wawrzek.name
      Linux User #177124