PulseAudio dependency

Wawrzek Niewodniczanski main at wawrzek.name
Tue Dec 29 21:46:10 UTC 2015

On 27 December 2015 at 02:31, Predrag Ivanovic <predivan at mts.rs> wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 18:16:35 +0000
> Wawrzek Niewodniczanski wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I've noticed that to build PulseAudio in Crux (at least release 3.2) I
>>had needed the 'fftw' port installed on my system. Could you please
>>add it to a list of 'core' or 'optional' dependencies.
> Builds fine (unrelated to fftw footprint mismatch aside) here without fftw (3.2)
> What was the error?

Actually, the missing files in footprint was the error. AFAIR the
missing fiels are qpaeq and module-equalizer-sink.so
 and it sounds rather important, but my knowledge about pulse audio is limited.

[...]

If we are talking about PulseAudio. Is there any reason to have rather
old version of PA (5.0 over 1,5 year old, latest is 7.1 released 2
months ago)?

Wawrzek

--
Dr  Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański    or Wawrzek for short
  PhD in Quantum Chemistry  & MSc in Molecular Engineering
   WWW: http://wawrzek.name E-MAIL: jobs at wawrzek.name
      Linux User #177124