Firefox in CRUX 3.2 has not icons

Wawrzek Niewodniczanski main at wawrzek.name
Wed Dec 30 00:39:01 UTC 2015

http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/icon-theme/

On 29 December 2015 at 21:54, Fredrik Rinnestam <fredrik at rinnestam.se> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 08:10:25PM +0000, Wawrzek Niewodniczanski wrote:

[...]

> I just installed firefox in a clean 3.2 vm - no issues. You must have
> missed something along the way. Have you configured any gtk2/3 themes
> previously?

I tried with new user. The same problem, but the error message is for
theme Adwaita. gtk2/3 themes configuration doesn't look like a core of
the problem.

> You do have hicolor-icon-theme installed, right?

Yes, it's installed. It's just an empty tree structure, isn't it?  Do
I need any other themes?

> If you still cant get it to work you might want to try to configure gtk
> and icons with a program like lxappearance (you can find it in the
> portdb)

I will take a look.

Wawrzek

--
Dr  Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański    or Wawrzek for short
  PhD in Quantum Chemistry  & MSc in Molecular Engineering
   WWW: http://wawrzek.name E-MAIL: jobs at wawrzek.name
      Linux User #177124