CRUX-ARM running on a BeagleBone Black

Víctor Martínez pitillo at ono.com
Sun Nov 8 15:16:21 UTC 2015

El 05/11/2015 19:02, Bernd Eggink <monoped at sudrala.de> escribió:

> Hi all,

Hey Bernd,

> I just ventured to install CRUX-ARM on my BBB, expecting all kinds of
> problems... but there weren't any! I only had to add sshd to the
> SERVICES, as thre is neither a keyboard nor a display attached. I'm very
> happy, thanks to the maintainers for the good work!

Thank you very much for the feedback and info provided. Glad that things go as expected  on an unnofficial device :)

> The first `prt-get sysup' (including a gcc update) ran for about 24
> hours, but that could be expected. There was only one glitch: The
> 'libpcre' port misses the dependency 'automake'. It compiled well in the
> 2nd run.

I've took a fast look into libpcre issue and it isn't an overlayed port, this means it should be fixed upstream in CRUX (may be adding a bug in flyspray can help to avoid other people this problem).

If you want to provide any kind of info to be added in our Documentation section feel free to send us it.

> I hope we'll get a Crux-ARM 3.2 in the foreseeable future!?

Sure, we are working on it :)

> Greetings,
> Bernd

Regards,