tmpfs as /mnt install question

Steve Volumetric volumetricsteve at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 02:35:09 UTC 2016

I see a typo in my email, it should be 8g instead of 8gb.  The typo was
only in my email.  I should note the research machine I'm doing this on is
an AMD fx-8350 with 16gb of RAM total.  Oddly enough, I was able to follow
the same steps on an old X61 thinkpad laptop, and it works fine (only 2gb
RAM)