chromium sync not working

Alex Matviychuk alexmat at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 04:47:33 UTC 2016

I followed the API tutorial and created my keys. Sync is working for me now
with the latest build by passing my API info at runtime as noted in the
README.

Another question I have now is why aren't we building native client into
chromium? If some folks don't want it, is there a way to package it
separately?

Thanks,
Alex