Anybody ported opendkim to Crux (add-on to postfix)

Thierry Moreau thierry.moreau at connotech.com
Fri Aug 18 16:50:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

DKIM seems desirable these days for self-hosted e-mail MTA for my domains.

opendkim seems the way to go as a postfix add-on (more precisely a
"milter").

Attempting to ./configure this open source tarball failed from the lack
of (BSD lineage) strlcpy and strlcat functions.

Also, opendkim configuration has many options. My need is essentially
message signature generation (i.e. no current interest in signature
validation of incoming messages).

Anybody having been there?

Anybody having the same feeling about DKIM desirability?

Thanks again for Crux distribution!

- Thierry Noreau