Grub error: reboot and select proper media

Freddie Bubble freddiebubble at talktalk.net
Thu Feb 23 22:42:55 UTC 2017

Hi, I am trying to install Cruz on my uefi  comp, I install grub 2 and am told:
Warning: cannot open directory 'usr/share/locale' no such file or directory exists
Could not prepare boot variable:no such file or directory
Installation finished. No error reported

Even though it says no error reported when I try to bop up I am greeted with the message :reboot and select proper boot device
Or insert boo media in selected boot device and press a key to continue

Anyone got any ideas what I am doing g wrong?

Sent from my iPhone