nss update to 3.28.1 blocks access to google

Xavier zaz.colmant at free.fr
Thu Jan 5 11:13:00 UTC 2017

After updating nss from 3.27.1-2 to 3.28.1-1 I cannot access any google
site from Firefox. I get the following error message:

Your connection is not secure

The website tried to negotiate an inadequate level of security.

accounts.google.com uses security technology that is outdated and
vulnerable to attack. An attacker could easily reveal information which
you thought to be safe. The website administrator will need to fix the
server first before you can visit the site.

Error code: NS_ERROR_NET_INADEQUATE_SECURITY

I had to revert back to nss 3.27.1-2

Thanks,

Xavier