AW: Help with net configuration

Daryl F wyatt at prairieturtle.ca
Sat Jan 14 15:45:45 UTC 2017

I accidently deleted your response where you said that you were running as
root. There is likely a permissions problems somewhere or something
missing.

As root you can try
   strace -f -y ports -u enlightenment > /var/tmp/ports.strace 2>&1
and then view the results in /var/tmp/ports.strace for any anomalies.
The problem will probably appear near the end of the trace. If you can't
see anything wrong e-mail the trace and maybe someone here can see
something.

-Daryl