Issues With Chromium 55 and New on CRUX 3.3

Brian Madonna bmadonnaster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:25:44 UTC 2017

Hello All,

Other then my Chromium not functioning and Hexchat refusing to compile I'm
liking CRUX 3.3.  Any how anytime I open Chromium I get an Ahhh Snap
something went wrong error which prevents me from opening any webpages or
the settings in chromium for that matter.  Also can't open the crash thing
chromium has for investigation.  I'm attaching a screen show of my error in
chromium and a pastebin of my strace I have which doesn't point to anything
I can see but maybe someone has some ideas.  Initally I was thinking an NSS
problem but I've completely reformatted and am back where I started with
the same error.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

Strace output  https://paste.pound-python.org/show/gt8AHMKz50dn0Me8gMMa/