Hexchat Compile Issues

David L. Craig dlc.usa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:45:01 UTC 2017

On 17Jan16:1629-0500, Brian Madonna wrote:

> I"m also having issues compiling Hexchat get a weird error when compiling
> which I don't understand.  Please see the link to my log file
>
> Compile Error  https://paste.pound-python.org/show/b8nSGCo1Su4J497fnVXl/

I experienced this on Jan 13 and emailed the report to romster, the
maintainer of the port, who has not responded to date.
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________