Hexchat Compile Issues

David L. Craig dlc.usa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 02:24:44 UTC 2017

On 17Jan17:1235+1100, Danny Rawlins wrote:
> On 17/01/17 08:45, David L. Craig wrote:
> > On 17Jan16:1629-0500, Brian Madonna wrote:
> >
> > > I"m also having issues compiling Hexchat get a weird error when compiling
> > > which I don't understand.  Please see the link to my log file
> > >
> > > Compile Error  https://paste.pound-python.org/show/b8nSGCo1Su4J497fnVXl/
> > I experienced this on Jan 13 and emailed the report to romster, the
> > maintainer of the port, who has not responded to date.

> I'll fix this and others, I've been super busy and i've also had computer
> problems of my own.

No complaints here, sir.  As always, thank you for all you do for the CRUX and
FOSS communities (singular and plural meanings of "you" combined here--plurality,
you know who you are!)!!
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________