CRUX Boot fails from Ubuntu Grub2

Steve Volumetric volumetricsteve at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:56:34 UTC 2017

How or more importantly why are you using Ubuntu's grub2 in crux?
Is it an EFI system?  I'm not sure what you mean by UUID in the context of
fstab, I almost always have something like:

/dev/sdb1   /    ext4   defaults,noatime(or whatever)   0   1

I wouldn't recommend using utilities for a different distrobution, crux
comes with grub2.

-vsteve