CRUX Boot fails from Ubuntu Grub2

Steve Volumetric volumetricsteve at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:45:48 UTC 2017

I should add I've *never* used a UUID in fstab, and I'm not familiar with
how/why someone would do that, maybe someone on the mailing list could
chime in.  Personally, I'd avoid use of UUIDs if you know your root
partition is 'sda1' or some such.  I'd also avoid ubuntu-anything but
that's another matter entirely.