CRUX Boot fails from Ubuntu Grub2

Milton Smith miltonsj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:58:39 UTC 2017

I am using gmail in the web browser, I must have hit a button accidentally
to enlarge the font.. I am sorry about that. I think I have got it fixed
now.  I don't see a reply all button. I thought I was sending all my
messages to the group. �� I am CC'ing this message now.
One last question: Are you using a separate boot partition on your disk for
your CRUX installation? I usually dont, and I am wondering it that may
cause a problem.

--
Milton Smith