[ANN] CRUX 3.4-rc1 available for testing!

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Wed Apr 18 20:51:42 UTC 2018

Matt Housh <jaeger at crux.ninja> wrote:
 |On 4/18/2018 10:08, Xavier wrote:
 |> I had problems with grub.
 |>
 |> At the end of installation, grub-install fails reporting missing:
 |> /usr/share/locale
 |> While it's probably unrelated, I did run 'localedef ...'
 |>
 |> I went around the problem by installing grub from another media.
 |>
 |> Thanks to all the team for keeping Crux alive and kicking...
 |
 |Greetings,
 |
 |This warning from grub is harmless and does not affect the
 |installation's success.
 |
 |Thanks for the thanks. :)

Me too, me too: thanks a lot for CRUX, i am looking forward for
3.4 with joyful anticipation!!
(Unfortunately my box is so weak, compiling compilers and the GNU
C library is practically impossible, the sole reason i do not make
more use of CRUX at the moment.  I will also buy a Banana Pi this
year, no CRUX there, too.)
Ciao!

--steffen