Problems with internaltion keyboard in X11

Wawrzek Niewodniczanski main at wawrzek.name
Mon Jul 2 07:30:02 UTC 2018

Hi Tim and others,

I found in rather convoluted way the reason. (I started Openbox, ran
the same command in xterm and after leaving Xserver I notice an error
message in text console I had started Xserver from - not sure why
there was nothing in Xorg).

The problem is in /usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/pl file - more precisely
line 500. How you can see below it's a uncommented `text horizontal
line`.

Could you please what do you have in your file? Is that a upstream
problem? Something Crux did? Or maybe I did something wrong?

Wawrzek

Offending line (via grep)
pl~-497-       include "sun_vndr/pl(sun_type6)"
pl~-498-};
pl~-499-
pl~-501-//Glagolica
pl~-502-partial alphanumeric_keys