mupdf soft link change

Juergen Daubert jue at jue.li
Thu May 3 16:17:51 UTC 2018

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 09:15:19PM +0200, Xavier wrote:

Hello Xavier,

> Change of mupdf soft link from muppdf-x11-curl to mupdf-gl is
> disruptive. mupdf-gl doesn't know about the -C option (nice to spare you
> eyes). It doesn't react to [SPACE] in the same way as mupdf-x11: scrolls
> the page (if needed) instead of going to next page.

the gl version has other nice features like a Outline which
the simple x11 version has not. See [1] and the Help menu
within mupdf, called with the F1 key.
[2] shows what the developer think about the two versions.

Btw, [SPACE] works for me as designed, smart move

Greetings
Juergen

[1] https://mupdf.com/docs/manual-mupdf-gl.html
[2] https://mupdf.com/docs/index.html