KF5 - An install error message too difficult for me

Giorgio Cittadini giocitta at gmail.com
Thu May 3 20:29:09 UTC 2018

While installing plasma 5 from tsaop in crux-3.4-rc2, I have been
obliged to halt by the following message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
     File "/usr/bin/gtkdoc-rebase", line 28, in <module>
        from gtkdoc import common, config, rebase
     File "/usr/share/gtk-doc/python/gtkdoc/common.py", line 31, in
<module>
        import six
ImportError: No module named six.

As far as at this moment, the halt blocked install of networkmanager and
libnotify. I found similar messages while googling, but no clear
indication of its meaning.

I would be grateful for an help about how to proceed.
Thanks.