Fwd: Crux from scratch

Jesús Camacho jcamacho at fa.luz.edu.ve
Wed May 16 00:35:19 UTC 2018

Thank you for your fast answer!

I live in Venezuela and I am not a programmer but an advanced linux
end user (sorry for my poor english). I learning Linux and I have
built LFS 4 or 5 times but I want a package manager and I like the
CRUX approach, also Crux is light and fast and I trying it to see if I
can use it at work (I am professor at Zulia state university). I want
also to port it to i486 because we have 3 Pentium 4 and we can not
replace it now. And last I am a linux enthusiastic and want to try
Crux. I running now Crux 3.4 at home and it is working well but I like
to build a workstation with it.

Jesús.