awake from suspend to ram?

M.W. van der Grient mwgrient69 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:54:36 UTC 2018

Hey Manu, thank you for responding to my resume issue. Suspending with
the more raw "echo mem > /sys/power/state" works great, resume not
unfortunately.

I have installed Debian now to see if it was related to hardware
failure. But if I use your command (echo mem etc) resume works great
when I push the power button or Fn keys... . So that's not the issue.

There was no acpi involved. I did not installed it, so I guess that my
issue is related to my kernel config scales :-)
My kernel config is done with "make localmodconfig" and go from there.
Not the best method probably. I must admit that I am not the best
kernel configure person.
I am diving into the kernel ocean again today, hopefully with succes
resumeing my laptop (ThinkPad X240, i5 processor)
Cheers, Marco