Good 3.4 release and question about binary packages and steam

Wawrzek Niewodniczanski main at wawrzek.name
Sat May 26 00:37:34 UTC 2018

Hi,

First of all big thank you for Crux 3.4. Installation was very smooth.

I notice steam in contrib. Installation was OK, but I have a problem
with certificates. Anyone having the same problem? I remember
resolving it by a directory symlink... Will try again.

I also wonder if you have suggestion on how to distribute  built
packages onto another machine (in home network). Anyone using pkg-get
or another tool.

Wawrzek

--
Dr  Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański    or Wawrzek for short
  PhD in Quantum Chemistry  & MSc in Molecular Engineering
   WWW: http://wawrzek.name E-MAIL: jobs at wawrzek.name
      Linux User #177124