Good 3.4 release and question about binary packages and steam

Wawrzek Niewodniczanski main at wawrzek.name
Tue May 29 07:30:48 UTC 2018

On 26 May 2018 at 01:37, Wawrzek Niewodniczanski <main at wawrzek.name> wrote:
> Hi,

[...]
> I notice steam in contrib. Installation was OK, but I have a problem
> with certificates. Anyone having the same problem? I remember
> resolving it by a directory symlink... Will try again.

I found my old email and the fix still works:

cd /etc/ssl/certs/
ln -s ../cert.pem ca-certificates.crt

I would like to suggest it as a fix for a steam port. What's going to
be the most appropriate way to create a PR for it? patch on a mailing
list?

Wawrzek

--
Dr  Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański    or Wawrzek for short
  PhD in Quantum Chemistry  & MSc in Molecular Engineering
   WWW: http://wawrzek.name E-MAIL: jobs at wawrzek.name
      Linux User #177124