Downloading file port

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Sat Oct 6 02:32:15 UTC 2018

Bobby

What you are likely seeing here is the difference between Passive and
Active FTP. See: http://slacksite.com/other/ftp.html

Typically the data port is port 20 (whilst the control port is 21) -- But
this is often not the case strictly speaking depending on the mode used.

cheers
James

James Mills / prologic

E: prologic at shortcircuit.net.au