ports/opt (3.4): [notify] firefox: updated to 63.0

Markus Heinz markus.heinz at uni-dortmund.de
Tue Oct 23 19:06:02 UTC 2018

Hello.

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 20:08:37 +0200 (CEST)
zaz.colmant at free.fr wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 06:03:30PM +0200, Fredrik wrote:

> > Thanks for testing. cbindgen along with firefox-bin is now
> > available in opt!
>
> Firefox compiled fine this time. Firefox ran smoothly and it even
> gave me back the icons on the "Firefox home" page (they had
> disappeared in previous release(s?)
>
> I then tested firefox-bin. Firefox has no sound (I use alsa only, no
> pulsiaudio).
>
> Xavier

The official firefox binaries from the mozilla.org website require
pulseaudio. But there is a wrapper available for it which enables sound
with alsa only.

Someone created a port for the wrapper which I slightly modified:

# Maintainer:
# Depends on:  glib alsa-lib cmake

name=apulse
version=0.1.12