[Clc-crux64] curx64: AWAKE!

lsantil at dslextreme.com lsantil at dslextreme.com
Wed Aug 4 22:43:54 UTC 2004

Things have been really crazy for me here at work.  I write business
systems and end of fiscal year is approaching so I'm staying late at work
and generating tons of code to generate reports.  But...

I did manage to clean somethings up and net-tools in ports/base is still
giving me issues (won't build yet).  I think everything else builds.  I
don't promise this to compile for anyone but me on my FC2 install with a
bin86 0.16.6 rpm I found somewhere (for lilo).

If someone has an Athlon64 running FC2 and bin86 0.16.6 time please take a
look at <http://crux.avenir.de/Crux64-20040804.lps.tar.bz2> or
<http://crux.avenir.de/Crux64-20040804.lps.tar.gz>.

Louis