[Clc-crux64] curx64: AWAKE!

lsantil at dslextreme.com lsantil at dslextreme.com
Sat Jul 17 17:33:58 UTC 2004

While I at conference a couple weeks ago I was able to compile lilo
64-bit.  The solution however, was a bit unique (may not work for a final
crux64 build; may be FC2 AMD64 specific) and not at all clean (a few
things need to be cleaned up).  So the last thing required to make a
bootable crux64 CD (at least for me) is to get syslog compiling.  I admit
I have been slacking and have been caught up with other things in my life
(like conference, catching up at work, buying a Honda Sportrax 250EX ATV
and a trailer).  Hopefully soon, I be able to do some more work on crux64.
 I'll place a tarball of what I have up on my web site a bit later today.

Louis