[Clc-crux64] Getting started.

lsantil at dslextreme.com lsantil at dslextreme.com
Fri Jun 25 14:18:38 UTC 2004

Hi Martin,

Follow the steps in the email
<http://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/clc-crux64/2004-June/000000.html>.
Specifically, start at wget <pkgutils-link> and continue downward.  You
will also probably want to create a work-in-progress dir for crux64.   It
is probably easiest to use your gentoo AMD64 environment to compile things
(and gurantees the packages compile at least with some 64-bit gcc).
However, in the end, we'll have to run a 'make bootstrap iso' to get a
clean Crux64 CD image.

Louis