[Clc-crux64] Re: db dependencies?

lsantil at dslextreme.com lsantil at dslextreme.com
Fri Jun 25 17:16:12 UTC 2004

Hi Jochem,

Just tried this on my AMD64 box at home.  It still failed to build the
package.  It seemed to fail at the final link stage (complains of multple
definitions of _init, et al. starting in crti.o).  There may be issues of
Fedora Core2's gcc/ld being misconfigured.  Might a bootstrap work better?
 It takes a long time but I think I will have to try that soon.

Louis