[Clc-crux64] New x86_64 iso available!

Lars Helmer lasso at spacecentre.se
Sat Apr 9 18:49:21 UTC 2005

hello jeremy

just did a _successful_ install with your new iso! :)

it took some work because the cd i burned was defect
(as usual), and, because the handbook.txt file on the
cd was just an empty file. maybe something to fix for
-rc2 ?

on another note, the bin86 and emacs ports in your repo
are older than the ones that comes with the iso...

besides that... great work!

cheers,

lars