[Clc-crux64] New x86_64 iso available!

Lars Helmer lasso at spacecentre.se
Sun Apr 10 00:27:23 UTC 2005

hi

i have played around a bit and started to install some
ports from clc to make it useable.

i just thought i'd share my findings so far:

* imlib2 and eterm needs --disable-mmx added to their
  ./configure parameters

* xaw3d has a harmless lib vs lib64 footprint mismatch

* libsdl needs a tiny patch that i put up here:
  http://lasso.spacecentre.se/crux64/sdl-1.2.8.patch

* cdparanoia also needs an almost as tiny patch:
  http://lasso.spacecentre.se/crux64/cdparanoia-III-alpha9.8.patch
  i think this is a general gcc issue and not amd64 specific

* mplayer needs --disable-win32 added to the ./configure parameters

* t1lib needs a patch:
  http://lasso.spacecentre.se/crux64/t1lib-1.3.patch
  i didn't write this myself at all so i don't know if the
  footprint mismatch (usr/share/t1lib/t1lib.config missing)
  is because of the patch

moreover, i will probably try a bit harder with the mplayerplug-in
when i'm less tired...

cheers,

lars