[Clc-crux64] Multilib support in gcc

Lars Helmer lasso at spacecentre.se
Tue Apr 19 12:55:33 UTC 2005

hello

[jeremy: sorry if you got this twice, i forgot to change
the address the first time]

the best looking thing i've found so far is this link:
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~ejohns/glfs-amd64/index.html
but it isn't that up to date and perhaps more seriously
he starts out from a 32 bit environment and not the other
way around. but perhaps there is some hint in there.

i was planning to play with this myself but haven't really
found any reason or time so far. most things i use work with
just minor tweaks.

cheers,

lars