[Clc-crux64] Re: ANNOUNCE: crux-x86_64-2.1rc1.5 (not quite 2.1...)

lsantil at dslextreme.com lsantil at dslextreme.com
Fri Apr 22 16:47:23 UTC 2005

I just booted the 2.1rc1.5 ISO on my eMachines M6805.  I came across a
funny error however.  The CD booted fine, I logged in as root, got bash,
then started working on my G5 desktop.  After about 2 minutes of sitting,
the laptop popped up a message on the console "'s1' respawning too fast:
disabled for 5 minutes".  Then, the laptop proceeded to enter runlevel 6
and then rebooted.  I never had that happen to me except when I upx'd
every executable (including some of the used in startup).

Jeremy also mentioned that new ISO has been built so I'll have to try that
one.

Louis