[Clc-crux64] THANK YOU

Johannes Winkelmann jw at tks6.net
Tue Apr 26 06:15:01 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 18:42:47 -0400, Lazy Wally wrote:
[...]
> what would I have to do if I wanted to compile all ports with
> -march=k8, or make an ISO for myself. Please keep in mind that I am
> not very knowledgable :-)
Basically, just update the C(XX)FLAGS in /etc/pkgmk.conf, and then
recompile all your packages; when using prt-get, the following should
work:
$ prt-get update -fr --log `prt-get listinst`

This will require an intact ports tree, so make sure you run 'ports -u'
at least once before doing that. You might get a warning if you didn't
configure logging yet (in /etc/prt-get.conf, option 'logfile'). I'd
still recommend to use this feature, which will give you per port build
results. Note that you can also add the '--test' option, which will only
calculate set of ports to be updated, but not perform the actual
updates; this way, you can get an idea what would happen.

HTH, Johannes
Johannes Winkelmann              mailto:jw at tks6.net