[Clc-crux64] Trouble building Ruby

Daniel Mueller daniel at danm.de
Wed Aug 24 22:00:04 UTC 2005

Hi Ron

> I was able to build Ruby a few weeks ago. I might have used a
> different repository. I can't remember. Any ideas??

I've updated openssl to version 0.9.8 (default install). The OpenSSL
team made some API-changes which let ruby's build fail.

First of all, they do not longer include stddef.h - which results in an
'unknown type size_t' error. The second problem is, that they removed
the 'flags' attribute from the structure X509_STORE_CTX in x509_vfy.h.

Try my attached patch.

bye, danm

--
Daniel Mueller          http://www.danm.de
Berlin, Germany         OpenPGP: 1024D/E4F4383A