[Clc-crux64] CRUX64(-danm) and CLC

lars helmer lasso at spacecentre.se
Wed Dec 21 13:38:14 UTC 2005

just a thought...

what about skipping /lib /usr/lib altogether? maybe this
is a really bad idea for reasons unknown to me, but what
i am looking for getting rid of any 32-bit libraries ending
up in /lib by mistake (because i am to tired/drunk when
creating the port or whatever). since lib is the default
for 32-bit libraries its easier to spot the mistakes this
way.

what do you think?

cheers,

lars