[Clc-crux64] CRUX64(-danm) and CLC

Daniel Mueller daniel at danm.de
Tue Dec 27 18:17:15 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 15:25, Lucas Hazel wrote:

> Having /lib /usr/lib symliked to /lib64 /usr/lib64 means that for many
> ports existing in the original contrib can be installed without
> modification. If you're volunteering to port all of contrib then I say
> go for it. But then you tend to be drunk when porting so it's probably
> not a good idea ;P

At the moment we're using the same filesystem structure as Gentoo does. I was
thinking about leaving the 64bit binaries in ../lib64 and putting all 32bit
stuff back to ../lib (without 32-suffix). But this would make our current
system completely incompatible to the new one ;-(

As a matter of fact I've left the lib->lib64 symlink because of CRUX's (x86)
contrib.

bye, danm

--
Daniel Mueller
Berlin, Germany         OpenPGP: 1024D/E4F4383A