[crux64] progress

Tomas Lindquist Olsen tomas.l.olsen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 16:25:13 UTC 2007

Hi folks.
I'm currently in a position where I'm about to destroy my Windows
installation and go back to good old Linux.

Has there been any progress on the new Crux64 ? I would very much like
to get this instead of Gentoo or something.
I'd really like to run a 64 bit version so the old crux32 is not
really an option.

I'm not that much of a hacker when it comes to making distros, but I
know C/C++/D very well and am interested in helping out if I can.

Also I did quite a lot of "porting" 32 bit ports to 64 bit last time,
so here I could probably help out.

Hoping to hear some good news.

-Tomas