[crux64] progress

Tomas Lindquist Olsen tomas.l.olsen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 18:27:00 UTC 2007

This is good news :)
Until then I guess I'll be trying out a few other distros. Tried
Gentoo amd64 but it was terrible. I never felt the "hands on" feeling
of crux. Xubuntu was boring. It just worked....
I think I'll give LFS (Linux From Scratch) a go. Might teach me some
things I could use when Crux64 gets online.
Until then, I'm looking forward to playing with Crux64 again.
Thanx